Friday, May 6, 2011

More Human Centipede on the way!

Well I have some good news for all of the Human CentIPAD, I mean Centipede fans out there. Seems that The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence is already in the can and may soon be released, and a third may be in the works very soon. In an Interview with Entertainment weekly Director Tom Six talks about his plans for Sequels.

From an interview with Entertainment Weekly:

"Not many people have seen it," Six says of the sequel. "Only the distributor and the people who worked in post production. They think it’s really crazy. I made this joke about Part 1 being My Little Pony compared to Part 2. People at the distribution company (IFC), at the first screening they had, some people walked away because they couldn’t handle the things they are seeing. But they absolutely love it. They think it’s going to explode because of what’s happening with Part 1 and South Park and stuff. Part 2 is really something else."
 
"Three films makes a Human Centipede for me," Six continues. "Three can be the combination. What I want to do is make Human Centipede III: Final Sequence. And then I don’t want to make any Human Centipedes again. I’ve a terrific idea for it that’s completely different than 1 and 2 again. I think Part 3 will make Part 2 look like a Disney film."

Look for  Human Centipede: Full Sequence later this year.




No comments: